Skip to content
- Passionate about homeopathy and natural health care, especially the effect it can have on emotional wellbeing.
- Mum to a wonderful and demanding pre-schooler.
- As a performing violinist I have played at hundreds of weddings and travelled the world.
- After over 20 years I moved out of London to live in the beautiful small town of Saffron Walden.
- I love a walk or run in the countryside.
- I believe healthy, organic food is really important for us and the planet and am currently experimenting to make the tastiest smoothies.
- I am a Neal’s Yard Independent Consultant.
HOMEOPATHY & ME
- I discovered homeopathy when I needed help with depression over 15 years ago. Conventional medicine didn’t seem to provide a long-term solution for me.
- The changes took time but were profound and long lasting.
- Homeopathy helped me with all kinds of other things too, like flu and even backache.
- I studied at the Contemporary College of Homeopathy and qualified in 2013.
- I have worked at The Organic Pharmacy, at Holistic Health Lab in London, from my home clinic and as a volunteer homeopath for Age UK.
- I now work from my home clinic in Saffron Walden and via Skype.
- Homeopathy is a natural, holistic and gentle form of health care.
- Safe and non-toxic for all ages.
- Can be used alongside other treatments, including conventional medicine.
- Is used for physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Over 200 million people regularly use homeopathy throughout the world.
- An estimated 6 million people in the U.K. use homeopathy.
- Homeopathy is available in the national health systems of many countries, including India and Switzerland.